This is a press site where all press material related to H&M;’s designer collaboration Jimmy Choo for H&M; will be published.
For more information please contact your local press contact.
Intellectual property is protected by law. H&M; and the photographer(s) or director(s) reserve all copyright and other intellectual property rights associated with the images and moving image material. H&M; and the photographer(s) or director(s) will not tolerate any infringement of their rights or any loss of or damage to their goodwill caused by such infringement. Legal proceedings will be commenced without further notice in the event of any infringement of intellectual property rights vested in H&M; and/or the photographer(s) and the director(s). The same shall apply to breaches of the conditions of use.
How to use the images and film material
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB will protect its own rights and the rights of the photographer/director from any kind of infringement or misuse. It is therefore of the utmost importance that you handle images and/or film material with the greatest care and follow our conditions of use.
- – When using H&M;’s images and/or film material it must be made clear that it is an H&M; image or an H&M; production.
- – Where photographers’ or directors’ names are given, these should always be credited.
- – Media are never allowed to manipulate, alter or edit H&M;’s images in any way.
- – Media are never allowed to manipulate or alter H&M;’s moving image material in any way.
- – The use of images from H&M; as covers is not permitted.